Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes Yield: 4 Servings
2 large parsnips, cut in half and then cut in half again lengthwise
6 carrots, cut in half and then cut in half again lengthwise
2 teaspoons oil
1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare vegetables by placing in a large shallow baking dish.
3. Toss the vegetables with the spices, oil and salt.
4. Place the baking dish into the pre-heated oven and cook
uncovered for 20 minutes or until desired doneness.
5. Flip occasionally being careful not to burn slices.
6. Remove vegetables from the oven and place on a serving plate.
Per Serving: 98 calories, 3g fat, 18g carbs, 1g protein