If you are someone who loves to work around in the kitchen, chances are, you are always seeking new ways to make cooking (and everything connected to it) easier or quicker.
Just as with other things in life, you can learn new things every day in the kitchen.
Whether you are a pro with excellent cooking skills, or a newbie trying out and exploring your skills in the kitchen, cooking or kitchen hacks can be a great deal of help when it comes to putting together your amazing food creations.
Below is a list of the most well known and useful kitchen hacks that may come in handy on your next visit to the kitchen:
• Make green bananas ripe quickly by putting them in the microwave oven. Yes, if you just can’t wait for your sweet bananas to ripen, put them in the microwave for around five minutes at 350ºF.
• You may view your microwave as an appliance used mostly for re-heating leftovers and occasional baking – but did you know that you can use your microwave to cook your eggs no matter how you want them cooked? Fried eggs, scrambled eggs, and hard boiled eggs can all be achieved through the use of your trusty microwave oven.
• Speaking of eggs, make your sunny side fried eggs perfectly round by frying them inside an onion ring.
• Another useful hack is using a spoon to peel the shell of a hard-boiled egg.
• Cooking bacon through the use of a waffle maker instead of a frying pan will give you evenly cooked bacon.
• To keep your homemade cookies perfectly fresh even in storage, put a slice of bread with them in an airtight container.
• Apply non stick cooking spray on measuring cups prior to measuring sticky ingredients such as syrups or honey to avoid the tough task of removing them.
• It could be difficult to fry fish since they have a tendency to stick to the frying pan. To avoid this problem, cook the fish on top of lemon slices. Not only would your fish not stick to the pan, you can also get additional flavours to your fish!
• These are just some of the most popular kitchen hacks you might find useful for your next cooking experience.